Saturday, October 11, 2014

I have not been able to meet with the children at Trickum due to new procedures going on at their school. Mrs. Johnson wants the kids to get adapted to the changes before we disrupt from their class time.

We have been talking about having me visit during their ESOL class hours but the hours are from 8:55- 12:15. I would love to make arrangements to go visit them during that time because I do not want to intervene with their learning time.

As I said before, I plan on meeting up with the 8th graders because I want them to get as much information of high school as possible.

I have been keeping in touch with Mrs. Johnson so she can let me know when she will be ready for me to go teach my lesson.

I have everything prepared and ready to go, but all I need now is the time to meet up with those students!

I have such a passion for this. The first time I met up with them was so amazing. When I got up in the front of the classroom to talk to them, I felt an adrenaline rush. I cannot wait to go back. Also, Yanet reached out to me and told me should would love to join me to talk to the students I am working with. I plan on inviting her to come meet with them next time I am able to visit them at TMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment