Friday, October 31, 2014
During my journey of preparing for colleges I have realized that most of the schools I am interested (UGA and Emory) offer programs for Hispanic students like myself. I have personally attended to programs which both schools offer in which they hold informational days for both Latino parents and students in order to really get them to understand the college applying process.
With that being said, I am very grateful for the opportunities out there that many schools provide to assist Latino students. All of these new experiences I am going through are vital to helping the students I am trying to work with.
The amount of assistance for Latinos that schools are providing will keep increasing through out the year because they truly want to help us be successful with our education. My goal is to raise awareness to the young students at Trickum about all of these wonderful opportunities they have for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment