My younger sister really wants me to go in and speak to those ESOL students. She told me that she spoke to Mrs. Young, and apparently Mrs. Young really enjoyed that idea. Also, when I went to Trickum, the principle, Mrs. Sands said that she spoke to Mrs. Young, and she told her that I went in to speak to the students.
Even after those remarks, I am not sure if Mrs. Young is interested in having me come in to speak to the students. I am trying my best to do so because I believe that if I reach out to those students now, I have the ability to change the rest of their educational lives.
Also, I am still trying to set up a meeting time with the TMS students. It is hard to go speak to them because I really do not want to disturb their class time. Hopefully, we are able to work something out.
I am currently doing some research on ways I can truly impact each student, and how I can motivate them to succeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment