Subject: Next steps for Latino small group mentoring
Hi Ms. Johnson,I wanted to follow up with you regarding the young lady you mentioned to Ms. King and I. Can you schedule a meeting with her so I can get an idea of her plans for the students? I would also like you to give me a list of 10 students maximum who you think would benefit from this venture. Ms. King, I can take the lead on this and gather the information and then review it with you if you'd like.
- Mrs. Johnson has told me they are trying to make me "official" at Trickum. We have been working on a date for all of us to meet up together. I am excited to share the upcoming news after we have this meeting. My passion is helping these students, and I could not be happier!
No comments:
Post a Comment