Friday, November 14, 2014

We are coming to an end with this project and I am beginning to become disappointed with my outcome. I have been hearing of the great things my peers have done and I feel like I have not done enough to have a successful finale to my project.

I am constantly trying to contact the ESOL teacher at Trickum, but I don't ever get a secure reply. I would like to meet with the students as much as I can before the final presentation. I would love to be able to share a successful story to my classmates, but for now I realize I only have one success in this whole project.

I am beginning to think I need to contact other schools, but a part of me is only interested in helping out TMS. I want to help the kids in my community grow; especially those in the 8th grade. I personally think that 8th graders would be more attentive when I reach out to help them because they look up to me since I am in high school and they want to know all about it.

It seems like I only have complaints on how terrible I think my project is going, but enough of that; it is time to grind. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment