Saturday, November 8, 2014

Current plans

I was absent last Thursday when we worked on 20% time in class, but I did work on things outside of the class. I received an email from Mrs. Johnson that said she was thinking of me, and she would love if I came to Trickum soon. I am so happy she finally got back to me because last time we tried to schedule a meeting it was hard to find a time that was convenient for the students because they had just started a schedule, and they needed to get more used to it. My goal is to prepare at least 3 more meetings with the middle schoolers, and even meetings outside of school where we can go to the park or starbucks and just talk about life and ourselves. Also, I want to provide a tutoring service for them.

I have been unable to talk to the students for a while now but I have been working on lesson plans and ways to get them to be comfortable around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment