My project name is called "ELL Organization" meaning "Emerging Latino Leaders Organization". I'm planning on creating an organization to help Latino students emerge as leaders. My goal is to mentor them throughout their pathway towards success. I want to have a long life impact on each of their lives. The ultimate task is to put together a two group of students (one elementary & one middle school) and talk to them about how to become successful.
I have come up with a to-do list consisting of tasks that will all lead up to meeting with the students.
•Email the principles of Arcado Elementary and Trickum Middle School and ask for permission to speak to the teachers in order to get the word out to them and the students
•Come up with an informational form that explains the purpose of the organization
•Brainstorm what I will say to the students
•Create an outline of the lesson plans/topics I want to discuss with the students
•Construct a student questionnaire for the children to fill out in order for me to get to know them better (will include plans for the future, questions about family life, personal info about them)
•Come up with a schedule for meetings & plan on where meetings will be held/ what time
I have come up with a to-do list consisting of tasks that will all lead up to meeting with the students.
•Email the principles of Arcado Elementary and Trickum Middle School and ask for permission to speak to the teachers in order to get the word out to them and the students
•Come up with an informational form that explains the purpose of the organization
•Brainstorm what I will say to the students
•Create an outline of the lesson plans/topics I want to discuss with the students
•Construct a student questionnaire for the children to fill out in order for me to get to know them better (will include plans for the future, questions about family life, personal info about them)
•Come up with a schedule for meetings & plan on where meetings will be held/ what time
I am so excited to begin meeting with the students. I have a passion for helping others. I want to guide Latino students that might not be aware of the opportunities that are available for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment