I have just finished preparing a PowerPoint for the students at Trickum. The next meeting is coming up and i want to make sure I have a lesson planned for them
For this meeting I am focusing on the 8th graders. I am interested in them because this is their last year in middle school, and soon they will be attending high school. They are the future of Parkview, and I want them to be prepared to succeed.
Also, they 8th graders seemed to be the most attentive at the last introductory meeting. They are curious about what high school has to offer for them.
The PowerPoint for the 8th grader has the following information on it:
- Description of Parkview
- Classes offered
- Clubs offered
- Sports
- Fine Arts
- Expectations from teachers and suggestions from me
- Scholarships
Click here to see PPT
Hey Emily, so as you know by now our projects are very similar; therefore I would love to accompany you on your informational journey to Trickum Middle and/or any other place. I think we would make a very good team. email me @ hernandezyanet17@gmail.com
ReplyDelete